Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What does it take to make a girl smile:)

Psalm 16:11 summed it up for me, ""Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in they presence is fulness of joy; at they right hand there are pleasures for evermore."

It doesn't take a lot to make a girl like me smile. The sun shining through the window on a beautiful Tuesday morning makes me feel worthy of such glory. I can't help but worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness, for I know that I am welcome to kneel before his throne. There is no need for a mediator, I can go to his throne boldly, and this makes me smile from the inside out.

I smile because I know that the world belongs to Him. Psalm 24:1-6 reads,

"The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness fro the God of his salvation. This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek they face, O Jacob. Selah" Everything was created by him and for him. And I wish that the world would learn to smile and praise the Lord for his mighty acts to the children of men.

And lastly, I smile because I have been redeemed. I am no long a sinner but a child of the King. I have been given the opportunity to share the Love of God with the world, and this makes me smile with glee. Like I said before it doesn't take a lot to make a girl like me smile, for I am smiling right now as I type these word, knowing that Christ loves me and he longs to see everyone smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment