Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm Thirsty :D

"O GOD, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is." Psalm 63:1


Today I am thirsty not for a glass of water, but for God. This feeling is so exciting for I know that God will satisfy my thirst. It's good to long for God than to long for something else. This world is the dry and thirsty land, with no water at all. The only thing that can quench my thirst is my Lord. Life without Christ is incomplete, lonely, and hard. In my longing I read the His word and listen to music that glorifies Him, which gives me great delight. I feel better now that I'm in the presence of the Lord. While I'm here I will take the time to thank you Lord Jesus for everything. And say YES to your will for me on today and forever.


AHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment