Sunday, December 26, 2010

I’m Stronger, Wiser, and Better!

This Christmas was different from any other Christmas I have ever experienced. I really felt the Love of Jesus Christ resting on the hearts of my family, and dearest friends. I’ve done some growing over the year even though it seem detrimental in the heat of the moment, but it was for my making, and for His glory. I saw the victory, which came, through my adversity. I’ve found myself at the Masters feet often asking Him to walk with me through every tear, struggle, and higher calling. This has been my year, and His year to show Himself strong in my life. I told myself that I was going to make heaven not matter what, and my prayer is that God will grant me this petition.

I am grateful for what I’ve accomplished with His divine interventional help. I’ve learned to live and not die. I had so much to live for, and I didn’t want to waste another minute harping on what has been, instead I was focus on the now and the future my Savior has prepared for me. I’m just so happy so forgive me for rambling; I felt a need to share this post with the rest of the world. If there were one quote I want to be remembered for I pray that it is this, “You cannot do this alone because you were not created alone, but with the almighty power of God.” It takes the skilled hands of a sovereign God to finish what He created, to complete the great work He started. Sometimes we jump out of the Masters hands without letting Him to finish His perfect work. When we feel alone, that is when God is the closest. I love Him for the way He leads me even when I don’t want to follow, and He speaks to me when I feel as no ones there. This walk will not be easy that’s why we need Christ Jesus more than anything in this world. When He left He said that He would not leave us comfortless, and He didn’t. He left His Holy Ghost. His Spirit that lives in us bringing all things back to our remembrance, and helping us connect with, and worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

We did not choose Him, but he chose us, every last human being on the face of this earth was created and chosen by God, I don’t care what the evolutional theorist says. He chose you for greatness, for royalty, for awesomeness, for righteousness, and for holiness. He does care what you do with the life he has preciously prepared for you. Your very breath of life comes directly from Him. I’ve been at a point in my life when I felt that no one cared, so why should I, but I found that Christ cares if He didn’t then He wouldn’t spend His time keeping a record of every strain of hair that is in your head and mine. There’s nothing more satisfying then knowing that someone cares and loves you with a perfect, unwavering, authentic love.

As you and I embark upon a new year, lets remember where we came from, and whom we belong to. I believe that God has great things in store for those who believe in Him and walk uprightly. He will not hand out his precious promises to those that will abuse His power, or prostitute His gifts. I feel a great anointing coming my way and yours and I pray that it is not taken for granted. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoso believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).


If you are ready to make a step for Christ pray this with me. “Lord, here I am, use me as your vessel of honor, to transcend your might, splendor, and grace throughout this generation and the generations to come. Go before me Lord and make my paths straight, orchestrate my life, and direct me to a place where I can learn more of you and your ways. Help me to be faithful to reading and living according to your word. Keep me from all evil both seen and unseen. Help me to be found ready when you return for your bride. I love you today and forever, and I thank you for choosing me and sacrificing your life for me. Help me to be a light and not a stumbling block to those who may be watching. These and all other blessings you have promised in your Word I ask to be done in the mighty, glorious, indisputable name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your inspiration, dear Lady.
    God bless you and your family. I am honored to be your follower. Follow me at http://ebarada.blogspot.com/
    Lady Estelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lady Estelle. You are awesome. It's all to the glory of God. I praise Him for giving me the inspiration, and that it was a blessing to you

    ReplyDelete