Thursday, December 1, 2011

I shall boast in my weaknesses

I must say that it is a glorious morning, and I have a praise in my spirit for my Lord and Savior. Some may look at this day and say "it's another Thursday, Dec 1," but it's special to me, because I have never seen it before. I've never experiences the air on this crisp morning, accompanied by the warm sunshine. It's a new day, and his mercies are new every morning. My God has carried me, and has been my power source. The cares of this life is contended on zapping me, but I know that his grace is sufficient, and that his power is made perfect in weakness. "Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me" (2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV). I feel good knowing that he is always there. I will praise him today and forevermore, for the things he has done, for the path he has precisely prepared, and for the love I so deeply embrace. Jesus you're awesome. The closer I get to you the better I feel. Thank you for laying up for me treasures in heaven, and for allowing me to experience your joy and peace here on earth. My life has purpose because of the sacrifices you've made, so this day I shall proclaim your praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment