Monday, November 21, 2011

Lord, I Thank You!

Amen is all I have to say because the Lord has been mighty good. As I examine all that he has done, my soul rejoices. I've been washed in the blood of the Lamb, all sins have been blotted out never to be remembered. I've been change, my mind, body and soul are no longer the same. I have a new desire and appetite for all things lovely, holy, faithful, and true. My God looks at me differently, he sees me in his light. My paths are no longer dreary and weary, dark and desolate they are progressive, prosperous, fun-filled, and straight. Once you realized all that Jesus has done there's no way in the word you can come up with any sort of debate. This is a Thank You and a Hallelujah to my Lord because he has lifted me. He has kept me, he has loved me, bought me with a price that no one else could pay. He has made me into something more valuable than rubies. He has kissed me, healed me, and held me in his arms. This is a Thank You and a bless your wonderful name to the God who sits on the throne. The one that is touched with the feelings of my infirmities, the one who desires the praises of his people. This is a Thank You and an ol magnify the Lord with me to the God of our forefathers, the one who created the world out of nothing, parted the red sea and close it up on the enemy. This is a Thank You to a Father who reveals his promises, visions, desires, and mysteries to his little children. O This is a Thank You to the King of kings, and the Lord of lords who rules the world, and still has time to love me. I have a Thank you Jesus in my heart for a God that is merciful, and kind, patient, and just, forgiving, and omnipotent, righteous, and amazing. I shall never forget that He is Love, and that nothing in this world can take his place. I am blown away and don't have nothing else to say, but Thank You Jesus! Victoria Ruth :D

No comments:

Post a Comment